Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 781-665-5060.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Anca and Melrose Dental Care Team
Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to Melrose Dental Care, Your Dentist in Melrose, MA
Welcome to Melrose Dental Care! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your family with the best dental care possible. Each patient at our practice is viewed as a member of our dental family and we thrive on getting to know each patient as individuals and not merely a set of teeth.
At Melrose Dental Care, all the members of our team are committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and goals. We work hard to create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting.
We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health and treatment options. You’ll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to office, service descriptions, patient education resources and more.
We look forward to having you as a patient and thank you for selecting us for your dental care needs. If you haven’t already scheduled your appointment, please give us a call today!